- Gatwick to Corfu – 0910 – 1430
- Corfu to Gatwick – 1530 – 1640
- Gatwick to Skiathos – 0945 – 1445
- Skiathos to Gatwick – 1545 – 1850 (Operates via Volos)
- Gatwick to Volos – 0945 – 1645 (Operates via Skiathos)
- Volos to Gatwick – 1745 – 1850
Formed in 2009, award-winning Enter Air is the largest charter airline in Poland and operates a fleet of 19 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, each with a seat capacity of 189.
The airline has an excellent reputation for punctuality and a friendly and efficient service. Flights are scheduled at convenient times for passengers and they offer a ‘Buy on Board’ service with snacks, hot and cold sandwiches and drinks.
The aircraft operating these routes will be Boeing 737-800, which has been recently refitted for our Summer 2018 program and features new slim-line seats, affording greater legroom and comfort to passengers.
Seating will be allocated upon check in, but seats may be pre-booked in advance through the Fly Extras website: www.flyextras.com
Enter Air Facts:
- English-speaking crew
- Award winning airline and the Largest charter airline in Poland.
- Enter Air is a well established airline and listed on the stock market.
- Has operated flights for many UK tour operators
- Has operated flights on behalf of the British Government
- Checked in baggage allowance of 20kg plus 5kg of cabin baggage per person included in all our package holidays.