Manchester - Pelion £20pp
Stansted - Pelion £20pp
WHY IONIAN ISLAND HOLIDAYS?
AWARD WINNING HOLIDAYSWe are delighted to have been voted "Best Holiday Company to Hellenic Europe" as well as winning silver for the "Best Villa Holiday Company" in our respective categories. We have been winning awards for eight consecutive years from 2011 to 2018.
EXPERT ADVICEOur team of experienced and knowledgeable advisers are here to make your holiday to the Greek islands memorable - and for the right reasons!
- Sleeps 2 – 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
Peristera's House is a delightful property complementing our diverse collection of properties in the hamlet of Markandonata. From it's elevated position on the hillside, Peristera's House benefits to maximise the unique panorama and amazing sunstes.
The villa is well appointed and split over two floors with all rooms looking out to the wonderful view across the western Erissos peninsula. The first floor consists of two large bedrooms, one a twin bedroom with adjoining shower room and the other the master double bedroom with en suite bathroom. Both bedrooms lead out to a large balcony that overlooks the pool, terrace and that stunning view.
The ground floor is spacious with the main living areas open plan from the living and dining room to a well equipped kitchen, all lead out to the sun terrace and generously sized swimming pool. There is also a further double bedroom on this floor with seperate shower room. Great care has been taken with this house to preserve all of the surrounding vegetation and olive trees to provide as much natural shade as possible.
Conveniently located, Peristera's House is only a five minute walk via a small pathway that runs to the side of the villa to the village of Antipata with its tavernas and mini market. In fact there are many pathways and walks to take from this area around the old villages, to beaches like Dafnoudi beach and in the evenings for the more adventurous a walk of twenty minutes (a little longer on the return) will take you via another pathway to Fiskardo, but remember to take your torch!
Kefalonia is readily available to explore using your hire car with the village of Assos only a twenty five minute drive and only a little further to Agia Efimia, Sami, the Lixouri peninsula and the sandy beaches of the south.
- Baggage Allowance (20kg pp)
- Car Hire
- Welcome Pack
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
• 2 doubles and 1 twin bedroom
• Private pool: 8m x 4m (depth: 1.7m x 1m)
• Maid service 6 times a week and linen changes an arrivals days and mid week
• WIFI (see booking conditions - local charge)
• Open plan Living/dining room with TV, DVD and CD player, also opens to the kitchen
• Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, full cooker and fridge freezer
• Large sun terrace around the pool
• Double bedroom that opens onto the terrace
• Shower room and WC
• Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
• Twin bedroom with adjoining shower room
• Both bedrooms lead out to a large balcony
Beach: 5 mins drive (Emblisi Beach)
Fiskardo: 6 mins drive