Birmingham - Pelion £20pp
Bristol - Pelion £20pp
Bournemouth - Pelion £20pp
WHY IONIAN ISLAND HOLIDAYS?
AWARD WINNING HOLIDAYSWe are delighted to have been voted "Best Holiday Company to Hellenic Europe" and "Best Villa Holiday Company" in our respective categories. We have been winning awards for nine consecutive years from 2011 to 2019.
EXPERT ADVICEOur team of experienced and knowledgeable advisers are here to make your holiday to the Greek islands memorable - and for the right reasons!
- Sleeps 3 - 8
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Villa Aquarius was built to be a lovely family home. Situated on a quiet hillside in Markandonata, much care and attention has been placed in its design. The high wooden beamed ceilings in the main living room and dining area create a cool and spacious environment. A huge sliding patio door means the interior is always light and airy, but shaded from the glare of the sun during the day by the vast covered verandah. An archway leads from the dining room into a large fully equipped kitchen with a family eating area, leading out to a pergola covered patio.
There is also an outdoor kitchen and barbecue with dining area, perfect for al fresco living and enjoying the fabulous sunsets and glorious village atmosphere.
The villa consists of four generously sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. The double master bedroom, with patio doors leading onto a small balcony and stunning sea views to the front. There are three further bedrooms, two twins and another double room that has patio doors leading out onto a ground level terrace. The front of the house boasts a large covered verandah, perfect for relaxing and watching the magnificent sunsets.
Below is the swimming pool and a stone seating area surrounding a large outdoor fireplace.
Seductive sunsets can be seen from the house, as the sun dips gently into the glistening sea behind the cypress and olive trees. Aquarius is the perfect home away from home.
- Baggage Allowance (20kg pp)
- Car Hire
- Welcome Pack
4 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
• 2 double and 2 twin bedrooms
• Private swimming pool: 8m x 4m (depth: 1.7m)
• Large bathroom, separate shower room, WC
• Open plan living and dining room: Satellite TV (Limited channels), DVD and CD player
• Separate kitchen leading to rear terrace, full size cooker, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Laundry room with washing machine
• Terrace and balcony with sea views
• Maid service 6 times a week and linen changes an arrivals days and mid week
• Barbecue & outdoor kitchen with shaded terrace
• WIFI (see booking conditions)
Beach: 5 mins drive (Emblisi)
Mini market: 5 mins walk (Antipata)
Fiskardo: 6 mins drive