Birmingham - Pelion £20pp
Bristol - Pelion £20pp
Bournemouth - Pelion £20pp
WHY IONIAN ISLAND HOLIDAYS?
AWARD WINNING HOLIDAYSWe are delighted to have been voted "Best Holiday Company to Hellenic Europe" and "Best Villa Holiday Company" in our respective categories. We have been winning awards for ten consecutive years from 2011 to 2020.
EXPERT ADVICEOur team of experienced and knowledgeable advisers are here to make your holiday to the Greek islands memorable - and for the right reasons!
LIVE WEBCAMSSee what's happening now live in Greece!
- Sleeps 2-6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
The charming Villa Eleni is located in the hillside hamlet of Ieromonachos, overlooking the island’s east coast. This recently renovated stone villa used to be part of the estate in which the British Governor resided during the 19th century, when Paxos was a British Protectorate. This part of Paxos is a haven of peace with wonderful walks that cut through the olive groves guided by the dry-stone walls. Even though the villa is in this idyllic country setting surrounded by ancient olive trees, it is only a five minute drive from the island’s bustling capital, Gaios, and the nearest beach is only 1 km away.
- Baggage Allowance (20kg pp)
- Car hire
- Welcome Pack
3 bedroom villa with private pool
• Swimming pool: 10m x 5m (Depth: 0.7m – 1.7m)
• Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
• Air conditioning
• WIFI (see booking conditions)
• Open plan Kitchen/living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD & CD player, full cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine
• Separate bathroom
• Double bedroom with en suite shower room
• 2 Twin bedrooms (one with ceiling fans only)
• Separate Shower room
Restaurants: 5 mins drive
Beach: 2 mins drive/15 mins walk
Mini Market: 5 mins drive
Gaios: 5 mins drive