Birmingham - Pelion £20pp
Bristol - Pelion £20pp
Bournemouth - Pelion £20pp
WHY IONIAN ISLAND HOLIDAYS?
AWARD WINNING HOLIDAYSWe are delighted to have been voted "Best Holiday Company to Hellenic Europe" and "Best Villa Holiday Company" in our respective categories. We have been winning awards for nine consecutive years from 2011 to 2019.
EXPERT ADVICEOur team of experienced and knowledgeable advisers are here to make your holiday to the Greek islands memorable - and for the right reasons!
- Sleeps 2–6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
This wonderfully appointed villa certainly does full justice to its location, overlooking the red roofs and sheltered harbour of Vathi to Skorpios itself and beyond to the mountains of Lefkada.
Contemporary design combined with the extensive use of the traditional richly coloured local limestone both inside and out, is complemented by glazed picture doors running almost the full width of the open plan living area, bringing the remarkable view inside as well as out. That view is the same whether relaxing, eating or even preparing a meal. No need to compromise on the view whilst enjoying a swim as the private infinity pool looks directly over the picturesque village and out across the sheltered bay.
For that all-important break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life without the need to buy a whole island, Villa Erato must be the perfect choice.
- Baggage Allowance (20kg pp)
- Car Hire
- Welcome Pack
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
• Private swimming pool: 8m x 4m
• Built in Barbecue
• Air conditioning
• WIFI Internet (See booking conditions)
• Maid service and linen changes on arrival day and midweek
• Open plan Kitchen, living and dining room with Fridge/freezer, full cooker, microwave, dishwasher & TV (limited channels)
• Double bedroom with en suite shower room
• 2 Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms (1 can be made up as a twin on request)
Restaurants: 3 minutes walk
Beach: 3 minutes drive
Mini Market: 3 minutes walk
Vathi: 150 metres