Sitting high on the hillside overlooking Vathy’s picturesque bay is where this pretty traditional Ithacan villa can be found.
The views are simply spectacular, stretching far across the Ionian Sea towards Lefkada, through the Channel of Papas and on a clear day as far reaching as Patra.
Villa Ino is a charming recently built two-bedroom villa with its own pool in a delightful woodland setting surrounded by olive groves, citrus trees and vineyards. As you enter on the ground floor there is an open-plan spacious living area with a fully equipped kitchen which leads onto a shaded patio overlooking the pool. Also on this level is a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and French doors leading out to the large patio area.
On the upper floor is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and its very own large balcony, enjoying those far-reaching exquisite panoramic views.
There is a good-sized pool for all to enjoy and a barbeque for those lazy alfresco dining days.
A mere 1.5kms is the ancient village of Perahori, one of the oldest villages on Ithaka dating back to Venetian times and Vathy, the islands capital is a mere 2.5kms with its stunning harbour and an abundance of tavernas, cafes and shops to choose from.
Villa Ino is a perfect location to relax into traditional Greek island life and experience that get away from it all holiday feeling taking in those unforgettable views.
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
• Private swimming pool: 7.5m x 3m (Depth 0.9 – 1.5m)
• Air conditioning
• WIFI Internet (See booking conditions)
• Housekeeping and linen changes on arrival day and midweek
• Open plan Kitchen, living and dining room with Fridge/freezer, Full cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and TV (limited channels)
• Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
• Double bedroom with en suite shower room