Birmingham - Pelion £20pp
Bristol - Pelion £20pp
Bournemouth - Pelion £20pp
WHY IONIAN ISLAND HOLIDAYS?
AWARD WINNING HOLIDAYSWe are delighted to have been voted "Best Holiday Company to Hellenic Europe" and "Best Villa Holiday Company" in our respective categories. We have been winning awards for ten consecutive years from 2011 to 2020.
EXPERT ADVICEOur team of experienced and knowledgeable advisers are here to make your holiday to the Greek islands memorable - and for the right reasons!
LIVE WEBCAMSSee what's happening now live in Greece!
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
Villa Nestoras is a charming traditional style Corfu house situated high on the mountainside above the delightful village of Nissaki. Built on three levels, the ground floor twin bedroom with its en-suite shower room has its own balcony with sea view. The first floor has a spacious open plan lounge with a well-equipped kitchen and two double doors opening onto a small balcony, to enjoy the exquisite sea views. The pool is accessed from this level.
On the upper floor the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and plenty of wardrobe space. It opens onto a large verandah with breathtaking panoramic views of the coastline stretching between Albania and Greece and along Corfu’s east coastline down to the Venetian fortifications of Corfu Old Town.
Villa Nestoras outdoor space will certainly not disappoint, with a good size unusual shaped pool and built in brick BBQ, perfect for those who enjoy al fresco dining and outdoor living. The villa is located a mere ten minute drive from the picturesque port of Nissaki, with its tavernas, cafes, bars and gift shops, all of which promise an enjoyable holiday.
Villa Nestoras is located in an elevated position via a steep winding road.
- Baggage Allowance (20kg pp)
- Welcome Pack
- Car Hire
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
• Private swimming pool: 7m x 3.5m (depth: 0.9M – 1.8m)
• Built in Barbecue
• Air conditioning (Bedrooms only)
• WIFI Internet (See booking conditions)
• Maid service and linen changes on arrival day and midweek
• Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
• Open plan Kitchen, living and dining room with Fridge/freezer, Full cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, TV (limited channels) and DVD player
• Separate WC
• Access to pool area is from this level
• Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
Restaurants: 5 mins drive
Beach: 5 mins drive
Mini Market: 3 mins drive
Nissaki: 5 mins drive