Set high on the lush Ithacan hillside with far reaching sea views is the delightful Villa Semeli, a two-bedroom villa with its own pool nestled in the countryside and surrounded by olive groves, citrus trees and vineyards, simply perfect.
Villa Semeli, newly built over two levels in the traditional island style, assures its guests amazing panoramic views from all levels. On the ground floor the fully equipped kitchen and living area open onto a shaded patio which overlooks the pool. French doors from the twin en-suite bedroom also lead out to this patio. Upstairs, the master en-suite bedroom has its own large private balcony taking in those magical views across the ionian sea and beyond.
The ancient Venetian village of Perahori is just a few minutes-drive away and Vathy, the islands capital with its picturesque harbour, waterside cafes, tavernas and boutiques is a mere 10minutes drive, if you can tear yourself away from those enchanting surrounds.
If views are a an essential part of your Greek island holiday, then look no further than the charming Villa Semeli and you certainly won’t be disappointed!
Perfectly private and separate from neighbouring Villa Ino. The two properties also work well for families travelling together but enjoy independent living.
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
• Private swimming pool: 7.5m x 3m (Depth 0.9 – 1.5m)
• Air conditioning
• WIFI Internet (See booking conditions)
• Housekeeping and linen changes on arrival day and midweek
• Open plan Kitchen, living and dining room with Fridge/freezer, Full cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and TV (limited channels)
• Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
• Double bedroom with en suite shower room