Manchester - Pelion £20pp
Stansted - Pelion £20pp
WHY IONIAN ISLAND HOLIDAYS?
AWARD WINNING HOLIDAYSWe are delighted to have been voted "Best Holiday Company to Hellenic Europe" as well as winning silver for the "Best Villa Holiday Company" in our respective categories. We have been winning awards for eight consecutive years from 2011 to 2018.
EXPERT ADVICEOur team of experienced and knowledgeable advisers are here to make your holiday to the Greek islands memorable - and for the right reasons!
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers. These files are either stored in the memory of your computer or other devices such as mobile phones or tablet devices (these cookies are generally known as session cookies) or are placed on the hard drive of your device (generally known as persistent cookies).
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org and also see our section on more information and turning cookies off below.
The cookies that we use on our websites only collect anonymous information to optimise our services, and do not collect personal information.
Please note that not all the cookies on our sites are set by us.
What cookies are on the Ionian & Aegean Island Holidays website?
The cookies on our website fall into the following categories: Analytical cookies and Functional cookies
Analytical cookies allow us to recognise and to count the number of visitors to our website, to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to determine how frequently particular pages and advertisements are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website and/or services. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for, by providing anonymised demographic data to third parties in order to target advertising more appropriately to you, and by tracking the success of advertising campaigns on our website.
Functional cookies relate to the functionality of our websites and allow us to improve the service we offer to you through our websites, for example: by allowing you to carry information across pages of our website to avoid you having to re-enter information; to allow you to access stored information if you have registered with us.
What functional and analytical cookies do we use?
We have set out below the main functional and analytical cookies that we use: Tracking Cookies
Tracking cookies allow us to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it, and allow us to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for and by tracking the success of advertising campaigns on our website.
We have set out below an example of some of the tracking cookies that we use:
Function: Used to monitor traffic to the website and collect high-level statistical data (no personal information) about users
- __utma - This cookie helps us determine the number of unique visitors to our website.
- __utmb - We use this Google Analytics cookie to help us to record the length of individual sessions from our users on our website. Each time you move to a new page within our website within 30 minutes of arriving the cookie updates so that we know that you are still actively using our website within a single session.
- __utmc - Similar to _utmb, we use this Google Analytics cookie to help us record the length of individual sessions on our website.
- __utmz - This cookie helps us determine the referral method for people visiting our website. This helps us to analyse the traffic arriving at our website and to determine which are the most popular routes (e.g. direct, search engine search, email link).
Function: Ami is a conversational digital assistant, used by companies to conversationally interact with customers and provide them with assistance or route them to a human operator in the company for a quick and efficient service. Four cookies are used by Ami to perform this function.
- sr-data - This cookie contains an identifier which is used to track a visitor over time.
- sr-cur - This cookie contains an identifier which is used to identify a visitor’s current session and when it began.
- sr-cl - This cookie is used to track recently closed chats.
- srMin - This cookie is used to track if the visitor has chosen to minimise the chat window.
On occasions a cookie is set via Google’s AdSense platform. This allows for the display of relevant adverts which might be of interest on participating websites. You can control these settings by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Where can I find more information about cookies, and how do I turn cookies off or delete cookies?
Find out more about cookies including how to disable/enable and delete them at the following website www.aboutcookies.org.
You can opt-out of receiving cookies from a range of ad servers (including, among others, Doubleclick, Videology, AudienceScience, Flashtalking and Microsoft) by visiting www.youronlinechoices.com and following the instructions provided.
Generally you can't delete Flash cookies (also known as local shared objects) with browser controls, but Adobe's website at www.adobe.com provides information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies.
If you want to delete cookies from the browser on your mobile phone, you will need to refer to your handset manual.